Sunday, February 15, 2009

Latest Photo



We had another ultrasound this past week. All was well. We could tell it's Jeremy's child because it wouldn't cooperate with the ultrasound tech in getting the right angle. We could tell it was mine because as caught in this photo, it's a thumbsucker! (I no longer suck my thumb but did as a kid!) Only 26 1/2 weeks to go!

No news as to gender yet. The tech was lucky enough to get one shot she needed so we never got to gender, though it's most likely too early to tell anyway. 6 1/2 more weeks until that ultrasound. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Turok said...

YAY! How exciting! I am so happy for y'all! i am glad to hear that everything is going well..

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see those first baby pic's!!!! She/He was probably so glad to keep his/her identity a secret a little longer:)Darren and I are so happy for you 3!!!

Mason & Laura said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is AMAZING! I can't believe your baby is already sucking his/her thumb! adorable.