Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Off Bedrest...YAY!

Kelli was officially taken off "bedrest" on the 3rd of March. Happy day! The doctor said she could "resume normal activities" but "not to overdue." Define "overdue"! The next day she cleaned the entire downstairs...she rested between tasks so as to not "overdue". Just grateful for the return to freedom and being able to share the load!

Four weeks and two days until we go for the next ultrasound. SPOILER REPORT...for those that don't want to know what it is...TOO BAD! Better not read the blog or talk to either Kelli or Jeremy between now and the baby's birth. Our surprise is going to come in stages. April 16th...gender. August 22ndish...hair, looks, etc. But don't expect to know the name. We most likely won't land on one until after the baby's in our arms. Gotta make sure it still fits after birth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are able to be up and about a bit more now. I know you are doing exactly what your doc has told you;) Keep up the good work, it is work growing a little one ready to become a part of your family!!!

The Nedrys said...

Yeah! I am happy you are able to be up and about again! I bet you were going stir crazy! I can't wait for April 16th. Do you have an inkling of what gender baby Van will be???