Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Visit


Everyone has to have at least one of these.  Last year's he was all smiles and giggles.  This year, was instant meltdown.  But smiles or not, this is just a darn cute picture.  And we are so impressed at how perfect this Santa is.  He's so "pretty" for lack of better word.  He looks like a greating card!

I have decided that I'm going to post more on the blog.  I don't think there's many that actually check it other than the followers, but I've decided this is one of the great ways to document Jayden's life without losing the piece of paper I write it down on.  Then when I go to scrapbook, I just have to remember where I put it.  Sounds easy enough.  But not sure how I'll do.  Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution.  And since it's out there in cyberspace for others to read, it might make me more accountable in my brain.  Logical, right?

Today Jayden has been lots of fun.  We're wrapping last minute holiday loose ends up, making treats and watching Christmas movies to get us more in the spirit since it's not looking like we'll have another fluke snow storm.  At least it's chilly outside.  Not as cold as it can be, but at least it's not 80 degrees like it always seemed to be at Christmas in California when I was growing up.

We're still trying to institute holiday traditions.  If anyone is reading this, what are some of your family traditions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always do new pj's on Christmas eve, not a new idea but fun none the less;) I am so happy that you will be posting more often, I love reading your posts you have a great writing style!