Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Days

Yesterday started off the new year with a great day at church.  Fast & Testimony meeting was good.  Sunday School with my class was great (I just love them!) and then off to Mimi & Grandpa's for some fun and food. 

Last night after we got home, some friends dropped by for a visit.  One of the ladies that used to be in my youth group and her hubby and mom.  Always a great time with them and we enjoyed visiting.  Jayden sacked out but woke up long enough to wave bye bye and give "knuckles". 

Today I've been catching up on some computer work.  Note to self....don't let it get so behind again so that when or if the computer crashes, I don't get even more behind!

But it feels good to be getting caught up! 

Yes, I'm a bad mom.  I feed my child chicken nuggets. 
It was a gift card from his great aunt and uncle and he loves them, so there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you resist that smile;) You are on a great roll with blogging. Love it!