Saturday, October 8, 2011

Let the Crazy Begin!

After a few months off, we're back in the baby-making game again.  Starting today I start a more intensive protocol of hormones.  And already the side affects are kickin' in.  So if you see me and I have a blank look on my face, or am sweating to death, or just plain looney, don't be alarmed.  It's all "normal", whatever that is! LOL.  So feel free to follow the journey on here.  It should be a fun ride!  Hopefully a successful ride, because let's face it, I'd like to have this next one before I turn 40 and the clock is ticking!

2 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Best of luck. I always tell Nathan that in this next life I am going to have a chat with Heavenly Father about the hormones (and bugs).

Leslie Cosgriff McKinney said...

It's sure to be a roller-coaster ride!! Your family is in my prayers. You inspire me with your good attitude! If you ever need to just have a break-down moment, you give me a call...I am good at those! XOXO