It's costly both financially and physically, but I'm 100% positive that it's worth it. For all you women who think female hormones are evil, try synthetic ones in mass quantities. Administering the shots to myself is no big deal. It's what they do to my body that's nuts! Overall, I keep myself in check, but I don't even want to know how many brain cells I'm losing each month! Scary! But when you add it all up, it's so worth it. We are enjoying the fruits of our infertility labors on a daily basis with Jayden. He truly is the light of our lives and we couldn't feel luckier!
So if you run into me and I'm somewhat incoherent or burst into tears for no reason, don't worry, nothing's wrong. I'm just going to be hormonally challenged! But you'd go through it if you were me if you knew that this could be the end result!
| All dressed up in his Halloween costume. |





1 comment:
We understand all about the IUI. Best of luck.
Post a Comment